All successful applicants who have had all or part of their application granted, have to submit a disbursement request via the application portal. The grant is disbursed as soon as any conditions tied to the allocation are met.
- All successful applicants who have been granted an allocation, have to fill in a disbursement form in the application portal. The form is located under “Mine oppgaver” (My tasks).
- It may take 2-3 weeks from the date of the disbursement request until the grant is credited to the applicant's account.
- Allocations are occasionally subject to certain conditions, which will be explained in the allocation letter. There may be a requirement for full funding, exhibition agreement, publishing agreement or similar. Successful applicants have to confirm that the relevant conditions are met when they submit the disbursement request.
Reallocation of funding
- The funding allocated to a project cannot be used for other projects unless agreed by us.
- If the project differs significantly from the submitted application, you can apply to have the funding reallocated.
- Applications to reallocate funding must be submitted in writing via the application portal. This form is located under “Andre valg” (Other options).
- The Bergesen Foundation may require the grant to be returned if the project is not carried out in accordance with the plan outlined in the original application, or in the reallocation application.